The alchemist- book review

Hey readers!

I recently read the extremely popular Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. So, in this post, I'm gonna be reviewing the book. 
                                        
                                           

So, like I said I recently read it for the first time, and I thought I wouldn't really like it. Boy, was I wrong! I absolutely love it! For those of you who think this is a very spiritual and non-fiction book, it's actually not. It's an adventurous fiction about a shepherd who follows his destiny. 

If you're a quote lover, believe me, this book is a treasure chest for you! Some people might think this is a very slow-moving book with not much thrill in it. I don't really agree with that. I was actually very eager to know how the story ends. But, if you're an action lover, this might not be your kinda book. 

If you're like me and think that you need to have everything figured out in your life, this book might actually be life-changing for you! I won't say that this book isn't exactly spiritual, it does have some very spiritual parts to it. I'm not a very spiritual person, but I actually enjoyed reading the book. Reading this book in the morning before the rest of the day begins is extremely relaxing. And this book is full of wisdom, so you might learn a thing or two.

I hope this post helped you! If you've already read the book, let me know your thoughts about it! Stay tuned for more content :)

Comments

  1. Omg! I thought so too, and never really completed the book, but as you briefed on how it's full of quotes, I think it got me back to track on reading it! Thanks for the honest opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I thought so too, and never really completed the book, but as you briefed on how it's full of quotes, I think it got me back to track on reading it! Thanks for the honest opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this helped! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I think I'm gonna read this book sometime soon, I always thought the Alchemist would be slow moving and spiritual so thanks for giving a review that busted that🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy the book! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. It sounds like an interesting book! Maybe it'll help my brain slow down a little XD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts on this post--

other posts that might interest you: